My First Stone Painting Project - İlk Taş Boyama Projem

My First Stone Painting Project


This is my first stone painting project. I've been thinking about doing a stone painting for a while. While I was looking for suitable stones in the parks and the beaches, I realized a bit late that the most suitable one was actually in my drawer. My lovely white stone, which I found years ago on Marmara Island, was waiting for me in the drawer.

Taş boyama yapmayı bir süredir düşünüyordum. Parklarda uygun taş ararken aslında en uygununun çekmecemde olduğunu biraz geç fark ettim. Yıllar önce Marmara Adası'nda bulduğum beyaz taşım beni bekliyormuş.

I have started to project with some basic steps:

I washed the stone and let it dry
I used sandpaper to smooth the surface
I painted it white as a base coat and let it dry
I did not draw the design on the paper or the stone; I just painted it
I let it dry after painting
I used acrylic polish

Taşı yıkadım ve kurumaya bıraktım.
Zımpara kağıdı ile yüzeyi pürüzsüzleştirdim
Astar olarak beyaza boyadım
Tasarımı kağıda ya da taşa çizmedim, sadece boyadım
Boyamanın ardından kurumaya bıraktım
Akrilik cila kullandım

I really enjoyed working on a tiny object actually. The size is just 4*5cm but it is really adorable.

Küçük objelerle çalışmak daha eğlenceliymiş. Boyutu 4x5 cm ama gerçekten çok güzel.